Pilgrim Day Camp is a traditional summer day camp with a 50-year history of providing children safe, summer fun across 113 acres of sprawling fields and woods in Framingham, MA. Pilgrim Day Camp offers full and half-day sessions for children 3 to 14 years old.
The camp runs for 10 weeks. Children may attend for as little as one week, or for the entire 10 weeks.
Full day camp sessions run from 9am to 4pm; half-day sessions are available in both morning and afternoon for children ages 3 – 5. Extended care options are also available beginning at 7:30am and concluding at 6pm. Please visit the rates and dates page for more detailed information.
With an over 85% re-enrollment rate from the previous year, we know we’re doing something right!
Pilgrim Day Camp complies with all regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and is licensed by the local Board of Health. All parents have the right to request complete information regarding staff background checks, health care, behavior and disciplinary policies, procedures for filing grievances, among other policies and procedures. If you choose to review information, please submit a written request to Pilgrim Day Camp.
What Pilgrim Day Camp offers:
HEALTH & SAFETY IS #1
- Low camper-to-staff ratio
- Children are supervised at all times
- Full-time nurse on duty
- Mandatory safety and training for all staff members
GROUNDS AND FACILITIES
- Two swimming pools
- Athletic facilities and extensive playing fields
- Rustic cabins and tents
- Beautiful trails and forests
- Indoor facilities for special activities and inclement weather
- Superb learn-to-swim program
- Athletics, arts & crafts, nature, drama and music
- Archery, bikes, candle making, wood working, cookouts, hiking
- Ropes courses, high and low elements
- Special theme days
- Camper choice time (enrichment)
Enrichment Program is an opportunity for the campers to design their own day, slanting their activities toward areas of interest. Examples might include outdoor cooking, BMX bike riding, sand volleyball, project adventure, and so much more.
How do I enroll my child?
Enrollments are taken on a First-Come, First-Served basis. Applications are dated in the order they are received by this office. Applications that are hand delivered will be placed with the following day’s mail. Enrollment must be for five days per week; is based on a 5- day- per- week enrollment basis; we are unable to accommodate partial-week or daily schedules. Camper placement is at the judgment of the Director and Registrar.
Application and Deposit: A separate application must be completed for each child. Each application, per child, must include a deposit of $50 per week, per child, and a $30 registration fee per child.
Example: 4 weeks = $200 deposit + $30 registration fee per child. The deposit is deductible from the tuition.
- Please check your email for your invoice and welcome letter immediately.
- You will receive cabin assignments by early June.
- If your request isn’t fulfilled you will receive a wait list confirmation immediately. We take registrations until we are full.
- After applications are processed, parents will receive a confirmation in the form of an invoice. This will be emailed to you. This is the only bill you will receive unless there are extenuating circumstances. You must log in to campbrain portal to pay your tuition. Payment is due in full by May 20th.