Pilgrim Day Camp is a traditional summer day camp with a 50-year history of providing children safe, summer fun across 113 acres of sprawling fields and woods in Framingham, MA. Pilgrim Day Camp offers full and half-day sessions for children 3 to 14 years old.
The camp runs for 8 weeks in two week sessions. Children may attend just one session or more!
Full day camp sessions run from 9am to 4pm; half-day sessions are available in the morning for children ages 3 – 5. Currently we are not providing extended care options. Please visit the rates and dates page for more detailed information.
With an over 85% re-enrollment rate from the previous year, we know we’re doing something right!
Pilgrim Day Camp complies with all regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and is licensed by the local Board of Health. All parents have the right to request complete information regarding staff background checks, health care, behavior and disciplinary policies, procedures for filing grievances, among other policies and procedures. If you choose to review information, please submit a written request to Pilgrim Day Camp.
What Pilgrim Day Camp offers:
HEALTH & SAFETY IS #1
- Low camper-to-staff ratio
- Children are supervised at all times
- Full-time nurse on duty
- Mandatory safety and training for all staff members
GROUNDS AND FACILITIES
- Two swimming pools
- Athletic facilities and extensive playing fields
- Rustic cabins and tents
- Beautiful trails and forests
- Indoor facilities for special activities and inclement weather
- Superb learn-to-swim program
- Athletics, arts & crafts, nature, drama and music
- Archery, bikes, candle making, wood working, cookouts, hiking
- Ropes courses, high and low elements
- Special theme days
- Camper choice time (enrichment)
Enrichment Program is an opportunity for the campers to design their own day, slanting their activities toward areas of interest. Examples might include outdoor cooking, BMX bike riding, sand volleyball, project adventure, and so much more.
How do I Enroll and what are the fees?
Enrollments are taken on a First-Come, First-Served basis. Our program will be offered in two-week sessions which cannot be split. We are unable to accommodate individual weeks, partial-weeks, or daily schedules. Camper placement is at the judgment of the Director and Registrar.
Application and Deposit: A separate application must be completed for each child. Each application, per child, must include a deposit of $100 per session, per child, and a one time $30 registration fee per child.
Example: 2 sessions = $200 deposit + $30 registration fee per child. The deposit is deductible from the tuition.
- Full Payment is due May 1st.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon registration. Please check your email after registration.
- You will receive cabin assignments by early June.
- If your request isn’t fulfilled you will receive a wait list confirmation immediately. We take registrations until we are full.
- After applications are processed, parents will receive a confirmation in the form of an invoice. This will be emailed to you. This is the only bill you will receive unless there are extenuating circumstances. You must log in to campbrain portal to pay your tuition. Payment is due in full by May 1st.
- You have until May 1st to cancel the registration. You must email email@example.com by May 1st to receive your payment, less the registration fee. May 2nd and after, you will get credit for your tuition the next summer.
You have two ways to pay.
- You can pay your deposit upon registration via credit card, or mail a check, or pay the balance online by May 1st.
- You can choose to pay in installments. Payment installments will be automatically taken out of your account on the 15th of each month. The last installment will be on May 15th (note you must cancel by May 1st in order to get a full refund).