Registration opens January 13th. Click here to enroll now!
Session 1 June 28-July 9th (no camp on July 5th)
Session 2 July 12th -July 23rd
Session 3 July 26th- August 6th
Session 4 August 9th- August 20th
Full Day – 9 AM to 4 PM Drop off begins at 8:45 and pick-up begins at 3:45. Full day is available for all campers.
Half Day 9 AM- 12:45 PM Drop off begins at 8:45 and pick-up begins at 12:45. Only available for campers 3-5 years old. Please provide a lunch. Find out more about our half day program here
We currently do not have extended day. Hopefully this will change as COVID policies are updated and planned.
Sibling Discount: 5%
We do not offer individual day pricing or customized scheduling.
How do I Enroll and what are the fees?
Enrollments are taken on a First-Come, First-Served basis. Our program will be offered in two-week sessions which cannot be split. We are unable to accommodate individual weeks, partial-weeks, or daily schedules. Camper placement is at the judgment of the Director and Registrar.
Application and Deposit: A separate application must be completed for each child. Each application, per child, must include a deposit of $100 per session, per child, and a one time $30 registration fee per child.
Example: 2 sessions = $200 deposit + $30 registration fee per child. The deposit is deductible from the tuition.
- Full Payment is due May 1st.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon registration. Please check your email after registration.
- You will receive cabin assignments by early June.
- If your request isn’t fulfilled you will receive a wait list confirmation immediately. We take registrations until we are full.
- After applications are processed, parents will receive a confirmation in the form of an invoice. This will be emailed to you. This is the only bill you will receive unless there are extenuating circumstances. You must log in to campbrain portal to pay your tuition. Payment is due in full by May 1st.
- You have until May 1st to cancel the registration. You must email email@example.com by May 1st to receive your payment, less the registration fee. May 2nd and after, you will get credit for your tuition the next summer.
You have two ways to pay.
- You can pay your deposit upon registration via credit card, or mail a check, or pay the balance online by May 1st.
- You can choose to pay in installments. Payment installments will be automatically taken out of your account on the 15th of each month. The last installment will be on May 15th (note you must cancel by May 1st in order to get a full refund).