We know Remote Learning is extremely difficult, especially when the parents are also working from home. That’s why we have created Remote Learning Clinics at PDC.
Here’s the rundown:
- 3 – 4 pods
- 8-10 children of a similar age in a pod
- 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- 9 AM – 4 PM
- Remote Learning Guides will be assigned to specific pods. They will be in charge of keeping kids on task, providing brain breaks, recess, assisting with tasks.
- We have indoor spaces that have great ventilation, heating, and wifi for when the weather turns cold.
- See our video below for what it will look like. Also, See the image below for more details.
Parent Zoom Information Session – September 23 at 1 PM and 5 PM